Tuesday, May 9, 2017

ME and I

I am a difficult person.
I know it's not easy to be friend of mine.

I am impatient, sometime i were too pushy.
Sometime I mad easily with small and unimportant things.
I know sometime I were so demanding, and very self-centre.
I act bad when something didn't fit my expectation.
I grumpy and postpone many things when I dont feel good.

Sometime i silent and show unfriendly face when i didnt like the situation. I hate being surprised for unimportant thing. And significantly show that aint fuckin care.

I am not a good listener and I easily cut the topic. How easily i show that im not interested.

What kind of person I am?
I know i am a difficult person.
I know it's not easy to be friend of mine.

So, thank you for the one who stay with me.
For never give up on me.
I'll give my total self. I'll give all my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puisi yang tak selesai?

Ku mulai khawatir. Khawatir puisi ini tidak akan pernah selesai, karena waktu berhenti lebih cepat daripada yang direncanakan. Semoga tidak ...