Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year - Be bold!!! :D

Yeahhhh it is new yearrrrr!!!

Kenapa ya, tahun ini hampir smua orang "cemas" dan berpikir this year gonna be a not-easy year.
yeah, secara ekonomi, politik, cuaca, memang tidak ada satupun yang menunjukkan indikasi this year gonna be good year..

me too, in my spirit, I feel that this year gonna be a tough year..
but, keep believe, "If God bring you to it, then He will bring you through it". yeah..!
With Jesus, there's a hope.

My Pastor, Essly The, asked us to : make a BOLD resolution - a DEEP PERSONAL commitment,and a BEAUTIFUL revolution. 


yeahh.. BOLD resolution.. must be bold!! 

I remember this song "Walau Seribu Rebah".


anyway, the first time in my life I celebrate Old and New in this town (sorry, keep it secret). 

I see the fireworks from the top, and, Oh My God, I can't stop smiling. so da*n beautiful..!
:D I don't have any picture of it, amazed that time and forget anything. hahha..


Happy new year all.. be brave enough, with God, we can through it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puisi yang tak selesai?

Ku mulai khawatir. Khawatir puisi ini tidak akan pernah selesai, karena waktu berhenti lebih cepat daripada yang direncanakan. Semoga tidak ...